Group Health Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Group Health Information
Tired of your Same Old Group Health Plan?
It seems like your employee group health plan premium only goes up each year. Your employees have sky-high deductibles and the premium only keeps going up, even though your group is fairly healthy and most employees don't even go above their deductible. Does this sound like your plan?
Maybe you are using the wrong type of plan.
Level-Funded Health Plans are the better way to do group health plans. And that is our expertise.
Level-Funded Health Plans now allow you to customize your plan how you want it, and offer big-company benefits without the risks of true self-funding. In a level-funded plan, your premium is fixed (just like in a fully insured plan). However, if you have a good claims year, YOU keep the profits and not the insurance company.
Direct Primary Care, also known as Concierge Medicine, is the way that medicine is going. It helps reduce costs and provide a better experience for you, the patient. In Central Missouri, CGA now offers group health plans that integrate Concierge Medicine into the health plan. Usually it is no more premium than an old-fashioned health plans. The result is lower costs to the employee and the company. This is an employee benefit that will help you attract and retain top talent!
What is a Level Funded Health Plan, and how is it different?
In the old days, there were two basic ways to fund group health plans: fully insured through an insurance company, or self-funded. Bigger companies usually self-funded because of the cost savings and ability to customize their plans. But there was always a catch: there was no backstop in case there was a large claim. Most big companies can handle this, however, because they have so many employees to spread the risk. However, where does that leave smaller employers who can't afford that kind of risk? In the past, the only option was fully insured plans through large insurance companies. These plans are limited in their options, however, and the price just keeps going up for higher deductibles.
So the question is, 'How can smaller employers (less than 500 employees) get the benefits of self-funding but without the open-ended risk of self-funding?'
There is a solution: Level-Funded Health Plans.
A level-funded health plan gives you:
- The predictability and protection of a fully insured plan without the risk of self-funding. The premium you pay is the most you will pay in any given year, even if you have a bad claims year. All of our level-funded plans include insurance protection (from A-rated insurance companies) for protection against large losses.
- If you have a good claims year, your company gets to keep the profit and not the insurance company. You can use these profits to help keep costs down in future years.
- The ability to customize your benefits. In many cases you can choose your network, and even add providers to your network if needed.
- Reduced costs. The Level-Funded plans we offer all have unique cost containment features that help employees and employers save money without sacrificing the quality of care. There is a lot of waste in the health delivery system, and our plans help reduce some of that waste.
- Local customer service versus a giant phone tree. All of the plans we offer are administered by BBB A+ rated administrators in the Midwest who will pick up the phone when you call. The person you talk to will be familiar with your group and can help.
Level-funded health plans are now available for groups as small as 2 employees!
We also work with several affinity groups, and can offer unique and affordable level funded plans in the following industries:
- Funeral Directors
- Banks / Credit Unions / Financial Advisors / Asset Managers
- Agricultural Businesses
- Chiropractors (Missouri only)
Integrated Concierge Medicine in a Health Plan (in Central Missouri)
As the cost of health care continues to spiral out of control, there are health care providers who have committed to doing medicine a better way. Instead of health care being transactional, it should be a relationship between you and your doctor. That is where Concierge Medicine comes in.
Conceirge Medicine allows you to visit your doctor any time you want, in whatever way works best for you, 24/7/365. You can come by for an appointment, usually in the same day. You can text/call/email your doctor and get a response within about an hour. And the best part is that any of these visits cost you NOTHING more than the premium you are already paying.
With our integrated Concierge Medicine plans, employees get the protection of a group health plan for when they need it. And they get to visit the doctor for NO COPAY any time they want. Since this type of integrated plan usually saves costs, normally this combined plan costs about the same as a standard group health plan.
You can now offer an employee benefit better than the big companies, allowing you to attract and retain the best employees for your business!
Getting disabled outside of work is one of the greatest risks the most employees face. But according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, only 33% of employees in the US have long-term disability insurance. If someone is injured and can't work, how are they going to be able to take care of their family?
Providing disability insurance and life insurance on a group basis can be among the most important benefits you can provide to your employees. Ask us how you can get a quote on this surprisingly affordable coverage for your business